Plazma Burst 2 and Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past both have a variety of vehicles that are encountered throughout the campaign, each taking on different roles such as aircraft and land vehicles. Sometimes the Marine is given the chance to control them, other times the player is tasked with destroying them. These vehicles range from small cars to giant walking machines.
The vehicles have their own special set of weapons, including the Vehicle Cannon, Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher, and Minigun. These are used by vehicles in the campaign and exclusive to vehicles by default. However, vehicles can also equip non-vehicle weaponry, and vice versa. This requires a specific gun modification trigger action.
The Civil Security uses more land type vehicles like the Hound Walker and Mobile. However they also use Drones. There are also neutral vehicles or undetermined vehicles like the Life-Capsule that has no inherent faction, as it is used by multiple factions, including the Civil Security and the Marine himself. One major undetermined vehicle is the Corvette.
There is a list of vehicles and objects classified as vehicles.
These are vehicles which belong to Civil Security.
These are neutral vehicles or vehicles with no determined faction.
- Drone (A different type of Drone, seen in PB:FttP only)
- Jeep (PB:FttP version of Mobile rO81-CS)
- In Plazma Burst 2, you can pick up weapons when using a vehicle. In Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past, you can't.
- It is possible that almost all of the Plazma Burst 2 vehicles could be owned by the Civil Security, however that is unknown.
- All flying vehicles in the campaign contain a skin called 'Drone Controller' which doesn't have a body.
|Land||Mobile rO81-CS • Hound Walker-CS|
|Aerial||Drones (PB:FttP) • Life-Capsule • Drone • Corvette|
|Other||Rope • Crate|