Alien Sniper Rifle
The LED indicator present on the upper body of the firearm shows the state of the weapon and reveals the presence of enemies. A turquoise-blue color indicates that the weapon is ready to fire, and the blinking red color indicates that the weapon is ready to reload, or otherwise is reloading. A flashing light-yellow light indicates that an enemy character, or player, is in range and line of sight of the weapon, regardless of whether the enemy is on screen or not.
Statistically, the weapon is very similar to the Sniper Rifle CS-YippeeKiYay. It features similar damage, as well as the same targeting laser as seen on its human counterpart. Minor differences include a longer reload time, the ability for the weapon to be reloaded on the player's back, and the fact that it fires a rail projectile, allowing for instant travel. Compared to other railguns, it deals similar damage, has more accuracy, and has the benefit of an LED indicator, although the Heavy Railgun v04 CS-OneSOneK outclasses it solely in pure damage. Despite having the advantage of firing rail projectiles, the Alien Sniper Rifle comes with the downside that it is useless at penetrating cover.
- This gun is not seen in the Campaign, and therefore is seen only in Custom Maps.
- The laser pointer can detect invisible enemies, much like its Civil Security counterpart.
- The firing sound of this weapon is a reworked version of the Time Machine sound.
- Unlike its Civil Security counterpart, it can be reloaded even when holstered, a trait shared by several other slot four weapons, including the Heavy Railgun v04 CS-OneSOneK and the CS-GaussRifle.
- The original concept of this powerful gun was made by Darkstar 1.
- The original concept has been edited due to community dislike of the original design.
- The color of the weapon was modified in version 1.32 to better match other Alien weapons.