OEDA EA-109H Launcher
The OEDA EA-109H Launcher is a grenade launcher in Plazma Burst 2 with a fairly high fire rate and large explosive damage radius. It could be considered an upgrade from the Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby due to the fact it does similar damage but has a higher rate of fire, especially in multiplayer. When compared to other grenade launchers such as the CS-SpamThemBaby, the EA-109H outclasses all other weapons in its class in terms of fire rate, but suffers from low range due to grenades traveling along a short trajectory. It is unique in that its grenades detonate on impact, giving targets little time to react if used in quick hit and run or ambush attacks. The weapon excels in quick area suppression and is very useful for flushing out enemies situated in hard to reach spots due to its ability to deliver quick barrages of explosive grenades in such little time. The tight trajectory arc of the grenades means the weapon itself has low effective range, especially when firing at higher altitude targets, requiring the user to approach the target a bit closer in comparison to a weapon like the Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro, which can safely dispatch enemies from a distance. However, the weapon makes up for this shortcoming by being more forgiving and easier to use with its impact grenades.
Like the OEDA CR-30 Rifle, the EA-109H features a white, green, and gray color scheme with cyan lighting. It has a rotary drum magazine which is situated inside of a black cover holding said drum in place. An optical sight is mounted on the top of the weapon. The grenade launcher also has an adjustable length stock, though it is fully retracted into the weapon. A toggle switch is also visible on the lower receiver.
- The OEDA EA-109H Launcher was added as part of version 1.32, and was originally created by Incompetence.
- For a short period of time, it was simply known as "CS-GLHF" ingame, before being renamed to "Grenade Launcher CS-GLHF". It was then redrawn and renamed to the current name.
- The weapon in the EA-109H's place was originally a weapon called the CS-RCu, but it was skipped because of similarity to the OEDA CR-30 Rifle that was already in game.
- According to the weapon artist, the "EA" classification is the weapon line this weapon is a part of and stands for "Embattled Armaments." The "H" designation refers to the high explosive munitions used in the gun.
- https://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=22844#p202359 Plazma Burst official forum > Plazma Burst Fan Art Submissions