Plazma Burst 2
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Marine - The main protagonist of the series. He is one of the two volunteers sent into the past to stop the alien invasion. He utilizes a variety of weapons, most notably the Correction Nine weaponry.
- Proxy - The only female protagonist in the series, she joins the Marine near the middle of the campaign. She is treated as a criminal by the Civil Security. She utilizes Civil Security weapons previously unseen in the game. She is recognised by Noir Lime when he first appears.
- Noir Lime - The third protagonist who is encountered near the end of the campaign. He is the other volunteer sent with the Marine to the past. He is noted for using the Minigun C-02m.
Notable Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Civil Security - One of the main enemy factions in the game, they are a security force but their mission remains unknown for the player. They are hostile to the Protagonists, Androids and the Usurpation Forces. There are four variants of this enemy that appear in the campaign, the Lite, Heavy, Ghost, and the Boss.
- Usurpation Forces - The new alien race in the series, they began their invasion of Earth right after humanity began doing test on long-range portals, one of which helped identify the location of Earth. Many of the weapons used by the Usurpation Forces are incompatible with Earth's environment, so they are noted to utilize weaponry produced by Civil Security and Correction Nine. There are four variants of this enemy that appear in the campaign, the Minor, Major, Advanced and the Destroyer.
- Androids - A faction that appeared during the Usurpation Forces invasion. The Androids are hostile to all other known factions. It is unclear where they originated from or who controls them. There are two variants of this enemy that appear in the campaign, the SLC-56 and the T-01187.
- Falkoks - An alien faction who were not at war with humanity at the time of FttP. They are not allied with the Usurpation Forces, but it is probable that they played a part in the invasion. Three dead Falkoks appear as an easter egg in Level 40 together with the Assault Rifle C-01r.
Version[edit | edit source]
The game version is currently Version 1.29.