Sniper Rifle CS-YippeeKiYay
The Sniper Rifle CS-YippeeKiYay is a powerful, bolt-action sniper rifle manufactured by the Civil Security. It fires a projectile which has a muzzle velocity of two times the standard speed of most ballistic weapons in the game and deals high damage. Its name refers to the phrase "Yippee ki yay!" associated with the 19th-century Western United States.
The LED indicator present on the forearm shows the state of the weapon and reveals the presence of enemies. A turquoise-blue color indicates that the weapon is ready to fire, however a blinking red color indicates that the weapon is unloaded. Flashing green indicates that an enemy character or player is in range and line of sight of the weapon, regardless of whether the enemy is on screen or not.
Another notable component is the laser sight (added to the weapon with update Version 1.20) which may assist with aiming but could also reveal the presence of the user when the laser beam is seen by an enemy player,
Compared with the Lite Railgun v01 CS-HShot, Heavy Railgun v04 CS-OneSOneK, Alien Sniper Rifle, and CS-GaussRifle, the Sniper Rifle tends to deal less damage, with the Lite Railgun being an exception. Its advantage is that it combines a LED indicator with high penetration and accuracy. The previously mentioned weapons tend to have only have one, or none, of those traits, giving the Sniper Rifle the advantage in long range combat where penetration may be a factor.
The Sniper Rifle CS-YippeeKiYay is unavailable for purchase or upgrade in the equipment shop, however is present in campaign levels on the impossible difficulty, replacing all Heavy Railguns (and retaining their upgrade levels) other than that of Proxy can pick up in Level 30.
- The Sniper Rifle CS-YippeeKiYay resembles the real life Dragunov sniper rifle while retaining the firing sound effect of the Barrett M82A1.
- The indicator is even able to detect invisible enemies.
- The firing sound is that of the Barrett .50 Cal sniper rifle from Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- An upgrade level 3 version of this weapon can be picked up and used in Level 40 on the impossible difficulty.
- This weapon was added as a bonus into the game with the Version 1.17 update.
- It has the highest projectile power of any bullet class weapon, and the second highest projectile power overall.
- The bolt of the weapon is pulled back and pushed forward three times between every shot.