Version 1.28A was a temporary version of Plazma Burst 2 which was released on 1 April 2018.
List of changes
- All characters have had their sounds changed.
- Characters have larger heads.
- Weapons are also larger.
- Some hint messages have been simplified.
- A message next to the game's name on the site was added. It simply read "No".
All characters shared the same voice lines during the briefly-public update. They appear to be created with the DECtalk speech synthesizer or a similar emulation.
- Aeiou (dectalk_welcome5)
- Aeiou (expressionless) (dectalk_welcome4)
- Aeiou (surprised) (dectalk_welcome3)
- John Madden (dectalk_welcome2)
- John Madden (surprised) (dectalk_welcome1)
- Ow (dectalk_hurt3)
- Aah (dectalk_hurt2)
- Ugh (dectalk_hurt1)
- Ugh... I might die (dectalk_dying4)
- Ah... my legs (dectalk_dying3)
- Ow... help me (dectalk_dying2)
- Arm... not like this (dectalk_dying1)
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (dectalk_death3)
- Oh no... I'm dead (dectalk_death2)
- No (dectalk_death1)
- In space, nobody can hear you (dectalk_celebrate5)
- What have I done? (dectalk_celebrate4)
- Yay (dectalk_celebrate3)
- Because space (dectalk_celebrate2)
- Hahaha (dectalk_celebrate1)
- The .swf file of the game is only 6.63 MB compared to the 7.26 MB size of the version 1.28 game file.
- The .swf file had the suffix of 1apr.
- .swf file download (www.plazmaburst2.com) (dead link)