Weapons are some of the important items in the two Plazma Burst games. Plazma Burst: Forward to the Past and Plazma Burst 2 are shaped around the use of different weapons in different combat scenarios. Every weapon is unique and has its advantages and weaknesses.
This is a list of all the weapons from the Plazma Burst series. Some of the weapons don't vary from PB:FttP to PB2 and some do. There are many different types ranging from basic assault rifles all the way to a fast firing plasmagun. Many weapons have long cool down times that need to be waited out before they can be fired again, while others will continue to fire bullets in rapid succession if the mouse is held down.
This page contains only a basic description of all the weapons, but for a much more in depth and comprehensive weapon information visit the weapon statistics page.
- Electroshock - A taser-like device that electrocutes enemies on contact. Has a very low damage but a high damage per second. Found in PB:FttP only.
- Pistol C-01p - The pistol the Marine started with. It boasts excellent damage, fire rate, and penetration. The accuracy is quite decent, but not perfect. Human Soldiers are found using a weaker version of the C-01p.
- Pistol CS-Pro - A realistically designed pistol with decent damage, fire rate, penetration and excellent accuracy. Exclusive to PB2.
- Alien Pistol - A pistol that fires rails a fast rate of fire. The weapon shoots rails since Version 1.17 but these shots will not bounce. Unfortunately, it has very low damage and no penetration. Found in PB2 only.
- Falkonian Pistol - Highly accurate pistol with a slow rate of fire. Its bullets are slower than those shot by other pistols.
- Glock - Experimental pistol weapon, also fires invisible bullets and needs to be reloaded every 10 rounds if you shoot by holding the left mouse button and 6 rounds if you just click. Like the M4A1, is not suitable for approved maps. Found in slot 1, like the other pistols.
- QCcV-50 Little Bastard - An SMG with decent damage and fire rate, but low accuracy.
- Crossfire CR-42 Ghost - An SMG with decent damage and fire rate, but low accuracy. Very similar stats to the Little Bastard.
- Assault Rifle C-01r - One of the main weapons of the Marine. In PB2, it looks like the fully upgraded Assault Rifle C-01r from PB:FttP and has a different firing noise, although it is the same weapon. It has mediocre piercing power, bad to excellent accuracy (depends on upgrade level), and an amazing rate of fire. It is also used by Falkoks and CS Bosses (on level 40 only), while Human Soldiers are seen using a weaker and less advanced version.
- Minigun C-02m - Noir Lime's signature weapon in PB2. A large gatling gun-type weapon with a very high rate of fire (comparable to C-01r), very high damage, and good penetration. Unfortunately, it has very poor accuracy when compared to other guns.
- Assault Rifle CS-RC - Used by the Civil Security on some levels in the Plazma Burst 2 campaign and is a rapid-fire assault rifle. Very well-rounded stats, with decent accuracy and penetration, great damage, and a good rate of fire.
- Combat Rifle CS-OICW - A heavy rifle with a three-round burst firing mode. Has high damage, especially with headshots.
- Alien Rifle - A special rifle with extremely high accuracy and penetration, a very low rate of fire, and high damage for a rifle weapon. Found in PB2 only; used by Usurpations as their main weapon.
- Ray Rifle TCoRR - This weapon shoots rays (single ray-gun type projectiles) with automatic fire. This gun could also be classed as an automatic, because it's essentially an energy-based assault rifle. It has high accuracy, fire rate, damage, and penetration. It is unknown who made this gun, but it was seen in use by Grubs. Not available for use in campaign.
- M4A1 - Experimental assault rifle-type weapon, fires invisible bullets at an incredible rate of fire. The M4A1 has a reload mechanism, and, unlike the non-test weapons, the weapon has to change magazines every 30 rounds when firing by holding down the left mouse button and 16 rounds when firing by clicking many times. It also has a powerful kick that greatly effects the player's stability, and is often used for gliding. Its not permitted for approved maps. Found in slot 2, like the other rifles.
- Star Defender Rifle - A pixel-art rifle. Shoots pixel-like bullets.
- LMG-01m - A weapon very similar to the previously mentioned minigun, but with the same firing sound and projectiles as the CS-RC.
- PHANX-92 Rifle - Similar to the CR-45, the PHANX-92 also features a slow fire rate and medium damage. It trades a slight fire rate decrease for high accuracy, however.
- CP-Assault Rifle - Similar statistically to the Assault Rifle CS-RC, but with increased accuracy and stability.
- AV-135 - A heavy duty rifle that has medium-high damage and somewhat poor accuracy.
- Crossfire CR-45 Phantom - A slow, heavy rifle with a low fire rate and medium damage.
- Shotgun C-01s - A compact shotgun used by the Marine that fires 3 projectiles per shot, with good penetration. A weaker design is used by Human Soldiers. Less powerful than the CS-DAZ, but has higher accuracy allowing for more kills at long range.
- Shotgun CS-DAZ - A powerful pump action shotgun that fires 4 pellets in one shot. Low accuracy and rate of fire, decent penetration, and high damage (if all 4 bullets hit).
- Alien Shotgun - Rapid-firing Usurpation Forces' weapon. The rate of fire is identical to that of the Alien Rifle, and it shoots two moderately-high damaging projectiles per shot. It is more like a hybrid between Alien Rifle and a shotgun.
- Falkonian Shotgun - A fast firing shotgun which fires a three round burst. Each shot has two projectiles, for a total of six projectiles per burst.
- Lite Railgun v01 CS-HShot - A somewhat fast firing beam weapon that fires in a straight trajectory and has the ability to reflect off walls in multiplayer Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch. It can fire through multiple enemies. Excellent accuracy and moderately slow rate of fire. Found in PB2 only.
- Heavy Railgun v04 CS-OneSOneK - Much more powerful than its light counter part, it can fire through multiple enemies as well. Very slow reload but very high damage. Accuracy is less than that of the Lite Railgun. Like the Lite Railgun, it can reflect off walls only in multiplayer DM/TDM modes and contains a much thicker rail than the Lite Railgun. Found in PB2 only.
- CS-GaussRifle - Energy-based rifle, shoots big ray pellets on high speed and is very effective and possess a high reloading time and high recoil, like Heavy Railgun the gun can be reloaded while holstered.
- Sniper Rifle CS-YippeeKiYay - A ballistic sniper rifle after the version 1.17 was installed in the game. Features high damage, perfect accuracy and a LED designator to indicate enemy presence and a targeting laser. Does not reload when holstered, and has a really slow reload.
- Alien Sniper Rifle - Sniper rifle which shoots rails. High damage, brilliant Accurancy, and LED designator to indicate enemy presence and a targeting laser.
- Falkonian Marksman Rifle - Energy-based marksman rifle that fires powerful ray-like bullets.
- Needle - A sniper rifle that features high damage and good accuracy, and has a faster rate of fire over other weapons of its class. It lacks a LED designator, however.
- Energy Rifle - A weapon very similar to the Lite Railgun, except for the fact it fires a ray projectile instead. It boasts high damage and accuracy.
- Rocket Launcher - A weapon that slowly fires powerful explosive rockets. These rockets can deflect off the walls when fired at correct angle, just like railguns' projectiles. It uses player's grenades as ammo but rises their number from 3 to 15. Found in PB1 only.
- Rocket Launcher CS-LitBro - The successor of PB:FttP Rocket Launcher. It has a new look and doesn't spend your grenades anymore, but it lost the ability to deflect off the walls. It is used by most Civil Security and Usurpation soldiers.
- Grenade Launcher CS-SpamThemBaby - It fires grenades. These are less powerful but infinite. Found in PB2 only.
- Falkonian Grenade Launcher - A shotgun-like grenade launcher. Shoots 3 white grenades per shot.
- RPG - An explosives heavy weapon, launch rockets with higher damage, higher knockback and higher radius than other rockets launchers, however has low fire-rate and medium-low accuracy.
- Plasma Cannon - Plasma-based weapon in PB1 that fires multiple bolts at once with great penetrating power. Good accuracy, slow reload, massive damage. It could also be called an energy shotgun to some people; the same applies to Ray Gun. It was seen in use by Falkoks and Human Soldiers.
- Defibrillator - Used to revive dead allies and heal the player. It can also send enemies into a dying state.
- CS-BNG - The most powerful explosive handheld weapon in PB2. It fires a big lime green bullet which damage anything in its way and explodes on impact. Slow reload.
- Plasmagun CS-Bloom - Rapid firing plasma-based weapon that shoots small spherical projectiles that deal heavy explosive damage and high knockback. Found in PB2 only. Because of its decent damage and splash, it is often referred to as the "BNG's Little Brother".
- Alien Laser Rifle - Usupartion laser gun, it continuously fire laser beam in high accuracy, has low-damage and a cool-down phase. Can be reloaded while holstered. The Heater 2 is a buffed version of the Heater, however it only increases damage minimally.
- RMK-36 -Energy-based automatic heavy gun, shoots small light-damage energy projectiles at high fire-rate but at slow speed. It's unknown who use it or who made it.
- Ray Gun C-01y - Plasma-based weapon in PB2 that is the successor to the Plasma Cannon. It is nearly identical to Plasma Cannon, the only difference is visual appearance - Ray Gun is much bigger.
- Drone Gun CS-Virus - Shoots out 3 drones which attacks enemies in range by homing in towards them. Drones can be destroyed by PSI Blades. Drones' life period is 10-15 seconds.
- PSI Blades - Energy-based blades that can cause great amounts of damage and have the ability to deflect bullets. These replaced the Eletcroshock in PB2.
- Grenade C-00n - Basic high explosive grenade, explodes after roughly 3 seconds.
- Portable Shield v07 CS-Quarium - Another device that emits a circular shield which absorbs projectile damage, protecting the player inside or behind it. It will be destroyed over time or if the shield has received too much damage. Another type uses slot 7 and only works once.
- Teleport Grenade v03 CS-PortNade - A device that, when thrown, will teleport the thrower where the grenade would normally detonate. The player arrives at this location with the same velocity as the grenade. Not available for use in Campaign.
- Vehicle Cannon - A cannon that fires a projectile similar to the CS-BNG, but less powerful and at a higher rate of fire, mainly used by the Hound Walker-CS.
- Vehicle Minigun - A fairly-accurate machine gun that is attached to vehicles like the Mobile rO81-CS or Drone.
- Vehicle Rocket Launcher - A rapid-fire burst rocket launcher-type gun that is used primarily by Corvettes.
- SMG - The PB:FttP version of Noir Lime's weapon. It was somehow upgraded or the Minigun was found by Noir Lime between PB:FttP and PB2. It features medium damage, a good rate of fire and perfect accuracy.
- Arm Cannon - The PB:FttP weapon that is only used by Grubs, Blue Armored Grubs and Red Armored Grubs. It cannot be used by the player.